We are launching Mira’s Hand – Authentic Moroccan Skin Care range at the Mind Body Spirit Festival on 18, 19 and 20 November at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre in Southbank! If you are around come visit us at stand B19, we’d love to meet you.
Mira’s Hand – Authentic Moroccan Skin Care includes 100% Pure Argan Oil, a rare and precious oil that has become famous world wide for its many benefits. The source of this wonderful oil is the fruit of the Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) which only survives in the South Western regions of Morocco. Here are some ways to use this versatile oil.
- Apply two to four drops in the morning and evening to clean face and neck to moisturise skin.
- Apply daily to hands and body to restore moisture and alleviate dry skin.
- Apply to four drops daily to nails and cuticles to strengthen nails and soften cuticles.
- Apply two drops or more to dry hair prior to shampooing or to clean, we hair prior to styling.
- Apply to drops or more to your conditioner to soften and defrizz hair.
- Mix equal parts of argan oil and lemon juice and soak for 10 minutes. This will not only soften your cuticles, but also limit nail breakage.
- For an intensive hair treatment, to improve dry scalp, to restore dry damaged hair and to add shine; apply a generous amount of oil to dry hair starting at the ends. Then wrap in a warm towel and leave for 30 minutes or leave it overnight. Wash and style as usual.
- To calm frizzy hair, use a drop or two of the oil, rub palms together and scrunch into ends.