- 2013 saw us partner with the Peninsula Hot Springs, Australia’s first and largest first and largest thermal hot springs and spa centre. Check out the new Moroccan treatments on offer and the group hammam package.
- John Cotti saw his dream come true when he opened the magnificent Signature Spa Wellness Centre in Sydney. Designed over 3 opulent levels featuring 13 multi-purpose pods and 8 dedicated couple’s suites comprising of old-world traditional water therapies treatments such as the Hammam, Geisha Bath, Mineral and Thermal Therapy and the Dry Floatation. An amazing achievement and we are excited to be have partnered with them.
- Sarah Wilson, journalist, blogger and auther of I Quit Sugar, posted a blog post and a photo of her 5 favourite products after which our website crashed 6 times that week.
- Good Health Magazine wrote about us, you can read it here and here.
- I shared the dream I have with the Commonwealth Bank’s Women In Focus Group.
- Television show Getaway spent a day at the Spa at the Darling and had a Moroccan Hammam Ritual.
- International website healthspaguru.com named the top 5 hotel spas in Australia and picked out our Moroccan Hammam ritual as one of the best.
- We launched a Moroccan gourmet food range under the name Mira’s Table.
- I became friends with the lovely people at B’stilla, made a few suggestions to add to their menu and they tanked me with my name on the menu.
- Last but not least, the support I have received from clients (some who are now friends) has been nothing more than encouraging and kept me going. Just whenever I had a bad day, I would receive a sweet phone call, a thank you email, a funny Facebook post or and Instagram picture.
I cannot thank you enough for your support, your kind words and your encouragement! Here’s to 2014!